Latest news about Camping La Romiguière
Read the latest informations about your campsite !
You will know what happens when the campsite is closed, you will discover the schedule of summer concerts, gossip, changes...
Every summer, we offer you free quality shows for the whole family with the lake and the sunset as backdrops.
For the 2021 summer, we have prepared a varied program with regulars from Camping La Romiguière, returning “old-timers” but also new performers !
Ask for the program!
- Trio Doc Lou : 14 july - blues, stetsons, harmonica - Doc Lou is back after 2 years of absence
- Henry James : 20 july et 17 august - Henry (and Angus Young) at La Romiguière for the 5th year
- Duo Idylum : 27 july. A novelty ! Elsa and Simon's guitars will enchant us with a 100% acoustic concert
- Duo Nathalie Bernat : 4 august - a surprising encounter of traditional music and pop-disco-rock!
- Cati and Me : 11 august - with Cati and Angus (already come in 2019), Aubrac will take on Scotish & Irish colors !
All mobilhomes will be equipped with new covered terraces. It will be ready for opening next May.
Here is a little video of Mobilhome 23 with its beautiful view of the lake and its new terrace!
Booking for 2021 are now Openned !
Book before 31th Junuary to take advantage of summer 2021 at the 2020 rates
Booking Fees 0€ - Cancelation 0€ - Postponed 0€
By coming to Camping La Romiguière, you enjoy an exceptional natural environment. We are already doing a lot to preserve this natural environment.
But we must go even further!
That's why we are committed to a Zero Pesticide initiative.
In Occitania, 18 pilot campsites (out of 1,600) received the "Engagé 0 Phyto" (Committed 0 Phyto) award at a ceremony held on March 28, 2019 in Castelnaudary. This distinction concretizes the commitment of these 18 managers of camping in the regional charter "Zero Phyto" which already has 322 municipalities and 3 intercommunalities and 3 departments!
For your next truly natural holidays, choose the "Engagé 0 Phyto" campsites!
19 january 2017 : the weather is very cold at Camping La Romiguiere.
Lake Maury is frosen.
EDF produces electricity with the water. The lake goes down and down... and let appear the old bridge at the Oustrac (the farm in front of the campsite)
But, like every year, the level of the lake will raise up at the beginning of spring.