Let's be surprised ! Rediscover real Nature, just here !
Camping La Romiguière is like an island in the south of France, in the heart of Aveyron. In front of you, the lake ... and all around, only forests...
At the campsite, your children will quickly find new friends and have fun. Pool, games, beach, they love ! And the days will seem too short when arrives the evening ...
Adults will enjoy the peacefulness of the place, the beach and the amazing view to the lake. A glass of wine on the terrace, reading a good book on the beach or just do nothing. Finally...
About teenagers, if they like isolated and wild places, they will be able to explore the surroundings to discover the fauna and flora.
Camping La Romiguière, in the heart of the Regional Natural Park of Aubrac south France, is the ideal place to rediscover a rich and preserved nature.
Of course, you will want to explore and visit the surroundings: Medieval villages, wild spaces or outdoor activities? Ask us for advice and we will offer you ideas for visits or walks to help you discover what you will not find in tourist guides.
At the Campsite :
Have a great time camping with family or friends! Why look any farther ? Everything is there, on the spot!
- Boat, pedalboat or canoes rental
- Free : Slackline
- Free : table tennis
- Free : Pétanque field and volleyball playground
- Pétanque Challenge
- Free : Evening Musical Show (once a week from mi-d-july to mid-august)
- Fishing (carp, pike, zander, perch...)
- Free : hikes and excursions roadbook
- Private swimming-pool (Free)
- Bar & Snack (en july and august)
Explore the villages around :
There are plenty of little treasures to discover! Adventure in the countryside !...
- Waterfall of the "Leaping Dog" : a grandiose site, ideal for observing Vallon and its castle
- The Truyère's valley and the dam of Sarrans, Vallon and its castle
- Aubrac : the highlands, Aubrac, Saint-Urcize...
- The Bozouls Canyon
- The Bousquet's castle and the ghosts
- The magnificent ruins of the Thénières Castle
- Treasure hunting (geocaching)
and many others...
To discover :
- The deer's slab (from the end of september)
- Sled dogs on the Monts d'Aubrac in summer !
- Via Ferrata in the Truyère valley
- Road to the imagination (Carladez)
- Hot water springs and minéral waters
- Calmont's castle and demonstrations of medieval weapons fire
- Transhumance Festival à Aubrac (last weekend of May) near Aubrac: When this great folk festival, the country's empty stables and cows, adorned with flowers and ribbons, go to the mountain. A day of walking outdoors on the Aubrac highlands ! This event annually attracts some 30,000 visitors.
- Medieval Festival in Estaing (mid-September): the whole village is adorned with the colors of the Middle Ages. Knights, dames and great feasts are demoiseaux the sound of viols and drums ... the opportunity to (re)visit the castle in old-fashioned costume...
- Conques: famous village located on the road to Saint Jacques de Compostela
- Espalion with its magnificent bridge over the river Lot but also the scuba diving museum, Castle Calmont, the lava flow of Roquelaure ...
- Estaing (whose castle belongs to the President of the Republic Valéry Giscard d'Estaing)
- Laguiole : capital of the famous knife and of the Aubrac cheese
- Rodez: historical city and shopping center of the department
- Millau and the Viaduct
- The cellars of Roquefort famous creamy cheese made from sheep's raw-milk
Sports Activities :
- Canoeing on the Lot
- Walking, cycling and mountain biking
- Course Freestyle
Ask us and we'll tell you where to spend an afternoon away from the crowd...