Install your Tent, Caravan or RV on a nice campsite in Aveyron. Your pitch is bounded by natural hedges or trees. It is equipped with an electrical connection (10 amps) and drinkable water.
All locations are flat and grassy. They are more or less shaded and can accommodate tents, caravans or motorhome/RV.
Find the different pitches locations on the Campsite Map.
Pitches "Selves" are just by the lake (n° 33 to 48 and 49 to 55). They certainly have the best view and you will have direct access to the lake. They are equipped with water and electricity.
Pitches "Crozillac" are a bit more further from the lake (n° 14, 17, 19, 32 and 56 to 60). Some are very shady. Of course, they are all equipped with water and electricity..
Pitches "Florentin" are by the river (n° 61 and more). They are very shady. They are equipped with electricity. These locations are very popular in summer when it is very hot. The shadow and the chirping of the water give a real feeling of freshness.
5 good reasons to choose a pitch at Camping La Romiguiere
- Direct access to the lake
- Free - water and electricity
- Flats and grassy pitches
- Check-in and check-out every day of the week
- from 12€70 / night
Special provisions COVID-19
- 80% of the pitches are equipped with individual drinking water taps, electrical outlets (french plugs) and drain.
- Installation of individual camping shower authorized (with connection to the site drainage)
- Distancing measures in sanitary facilities with reinforced disinfection of equipment several times a day, virucidal product (standard
- EN14476) available to allow you to disinfect sinks, showers and toilets before each use
- Express Checkin: if you have booked, we organize your arrival without waiting and without contact. Just arrived, already on vacation!
- Rent of individual refrigerators (preferable to the storage of accumulator blocks for cooler)
- Contactless opening of the campsite's gate
The base price includes 2 people, a vehicle and electricity. You can add extra people, your dog, a fridge... Click here to get the detailled rates
You will have two sanitaries (with shower, toilets, dishwashing tubs, sinks) with warm water. Your dog is welcome. He must be keep on leash and vaccinated (maximum 2 per location, with extra fee).
In low season, it is not necessary to book. You can check-in every day from 14:00 and you have to leave your pitch before 12:00. During the summer, you should book...
I want to connect my caravan or my motorhome to the area. Is there a catch close to the location?
Yes, there are plugs at each location. All slots are equipped with a standard electrical outlet. You have 10 amperes. It is included in the basic package (from 14 € / night)
I visit Aveyron and I need a pitch for my motorhome. Should I book or can I come directly to the campsite?
Except in July or August, you can come directly. Nevertheless, if you want a very specific location or want to come during a very busy period (during the summer or at the Transhumance Festival in late May), it is better to book.
I fear the heat in summer. Are the pitches shaded ?
The campsite as a whole is fairly well planted. You will therefore have shade at your location. But of course, as the sun turns, at certain times you will have shade, and at other times, the sun. Remember to take a parasol or a shade veil.
Is there a drinking water point near the sites for tents, caravans?
Yes, there is a drinking water tap at each location, all tent, caravan or camping sites are equipped with drinking water (with a standard 20/27 threaded tap). Gray water disposal (crockery). All this is included in the basic package (from 14 € / night)